About the Reaching Millions Conference
Our attendees leave our conference informed and inspired. The goal is to grow their businesses, multiply the number of families they educate and prepare for homeownership, and know that tomorrow will be better.
We want our attendees to see the wealth of opportunities before them and be WOWED!
The conference attendees are:
- 300plus nonprofit community and faith-based housing and mortgage leaders from around the country. Some are realtors and government leaders.
- A culturally and racially diverse group of about 150 HUD-approved homeownership development leaders – all of whom make up the HomeFree-USA nationwide network of affiliated agencies. Several are Community Development Corporations (CDCs) and many are doing real estate development work in their communities.
- Reflective of the people they serve, approximately 43% African American, 38% Caucasian, 10% Hispanic, and 9% Asian.
- Vitally concerned about the value of their work and the financial futures of their constituents.
- HUD-approved leaders who promote and prepare individuals and families for homebuying, financial capability and foreclosure intervention.
- Business oriented, eager, innovative and looking for ways to elevate themselves in ways that are positive and sustainable.