Reaching Millions Leadership in Housing Training Conference 2018
The HomeFree-USA Reaching Millions Conference is one of the most powerful conferences in the homeownership development industry. Known for its dynamic and purposeful delivery of information, resources and strategic partnership opportunities, this conference is designed to:
• Increase homeownership and financial success among low-to-moderate income and people of color.
• Elevate the stature and increase the impact of government, nonprofit and for-profit housing and homeownership providers
• Create and strengthen public/private partnerships
This conference is for professionals and leaders whose focus is on:
• Affordable lending
• Increasing homeownership in low-to-moderate income communities
• Personal and professional leadership development
• Developing new public and private partnerships to further their mission and expand affordable housing
• Ways to reach more qualified homebuyers
• Government housing professionals/offices/departments
• Mortgage lenders, CRA officers, loan officers and sales managers
• Real estate professionals
• Nonprofit housing counseling organizations
Advance registration is closed. Walk-in registration accepted daily. Price: $95 (3 days) $55 (per day)
See why you don't want to miss this conference
Stedman Graham, chairman and CEO, S. Graham & Associates
Identity Leadership™: "You cannot lead others until you first lead yourself."
Workshop: The Best Communities are Developed with Innovative Practices, Sunday, Sept. 16, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Taste of DC Welcome Reception, Sunday, Sept. 16, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Brian Lenair, Saxophonist, Entertainer, Jazz Enthusiast
Marriott Wardman Park
Ideally located in Northwest DC's Woodley Park neighborhood, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park offers the best of both worlds. Our hotel, which celebrates its 100th year in 2018, provides a quiet respite in the heart of the city with 16 acres of manicured gardens. However, our proximity to the Metro allows you to visit bustling downtown DC with all its attractions.