Center for Financial Advancement
Diversify your team. Grow your business. Become a Partner.
- Gain market share and greater brand recognition in African American communities
- Attract a pipeline of minority interns and potential permanent hires
- Cultivate a workforce that mirrors homebuyers of today and tomorrow
- Have a better-prepared pipeline of millennial buyers and owners of colors
- Get CRA credits
- Benefit from a powerful marketing and public relations plans that will:
- Reach more than 2 million families nationwide through positive press, university alumni, and local outreach
- Produce more than 3 million social media impressions using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the CFA website
CFA Sponsor Partners
HBCU Students Join CFA Movement for Homeownership, Careers and Financial Education
The Center for Financial Advancement movement was launched on the heels of a recent study that says although more African-Americans than ever are going to college, Black students are still overrepresented in majors that result in the lowest paying jobs. Learn more...
How Are Black Colleges Doing? Better Than You Think, Study Finds
Two researchers’ new study of degree attainment at Historically Black Colleges and Universities versus predominantly white institutions, also known, in the study, as PWIs, found that the chances of graduating in six years for black students are significantly higher at the black colleges, when controlling for key variables.