Events & TrainingEnergizing, fun and informative, don't miss this month's offering of financial improvement and homeownership.
Everything to Know About Buying a Home
Map a clear and speedy path to your new home at Everything You Should Know About Buying a Home. Seasoned real estate professionals will teach you to navigate the home buying process with ease.
- Determine how to spot a quality home
- Earn required lender certificates to qualify for down payment assistance
- Hear tips to avoid common homebuyer mistakes
- Qualify for money-saving down payment programs
Doors open at 9:30. Refreshments served. Chances to win amazing prizes and more!Where: 765 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD
When: 04/21/2018, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Buy Your Home Using Other People's Money
Are credit issues, confusion and lots of questions delaying your homeownership goals? If so, don’t fret. Learn keys to own a home, despite the odds, at Buy a Home Using Other People's Money.
You’ll benefit from:
• Proven tips to increase your credit score
• Secrets to a swift mortgage approval
• Inspiring words from homebuyers like you
• Guidance to find and qualify for down payment assistance
• Easy to follow steps to homeownership
Refreshments served. Special gifts for all attendees. Free & open to all.
Be a friend and invite a friend.
When: 04/28/2018, 10:00 am - 12 pm