Center for Financial Advancement for Fisk University Students
The Center for Financial Advancementtm is a movement to have #Money4Lifetm and greater career opportuntities.
The Fisk Center for Financial Advancement (CFA) is a collaboration among HomeFree-USA, Wells Fargo, Freddie Mac and the Mortgage Bankers Association. It will introduce Fisk students to the mortgage industry as a career opportunity and elevate your money management skills, while teaching you about credit and building wealth.
Sponsoring partners will engage you, the faculty, the parents and the local community at-large on such topics as credit, student loans, savings, homeownership and opportunities in the mortgage profession. The Center will better educate and prepare you for a financially sound future.
Join CFA today and get access to exciting internships, lucrative jobs, and mentoring from top industry professionals.
THE DAY OF EMPOWERMENT
To introduce you to the Fisk CFA and the movement partners.
The workshops will:
- help you build your money managment skills,
- teach you how to manage your student loan(s),
- give you an understanding of how credit works,
- and, give you the foundation for building wealth throughout your life.
Complete all workshops and earn a Financial Readiness Certificate.
10 Powerful Women Who Can Take Your Stature Up
Tuesday, January 23, 2017
12:00pm to 2:00pm
You are cordially invited to meet 10 Powerful Women who can take your stature up.
Attend to discover:
- Learn mistakes to avoid if you really want to be successful
- Discover 3 real facts about having money
- Hear TRUE stories about getting ahead
- Accelerate your success
- Delicious lunch
- Gift bags