Homebuyer Education in Baltimore
2018 is your year! Your friends at HomeFree-USA are excited to see you flourish financially. Immerse yourself in our new and improved classes. Each will put you one step closer to being a #MoneyMagnet.
Buy Your Home Using Other People's Money
When: April 7, 2018 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Where: StartUp Nest - 1401 Severn Street, Baltimore, Maryland
Are credit issues, confusion and lots of questions delaying your homeownership goals? If so, don’t fret. Learn keys to own a home, despite the odds, at Buy Your Home Using Other People's Money.
You'll benefit from:
- Proven tips to increase your credit score
- Secrets to a swift mortgage approval
- Inspiring words from homebuyers like you
- Guidance to find and qualify for down payment assistance
- Easy to follow steps to homeownership
Refreshments served. Special gifts for all attendees. Free & open to all.
Be a friend and invite a friend.
Call Veronica at 301.891.8400 for additional information.
Everything You Should Know About Buying a Home
Map a clear and speedy path to your new home at Everything You Should Know About Buying a Home. Seasoned real estate professionals will teach you to navigate the home buying process with ease.
- Determine how to spot a quality home
- Earn required lender certificates to qualify for down payment assistance
- Hear tips to avoid common homebuyer mistakes
- Qualify for money-saving down payment programs
Doors open at 9:30. Refreshments served. Chances to win amazing prizes and more!